Mark Drager is a pro-conversationalist and host of the YouTube series, We Do Hard Things. Having spent more than 15 years as a brand strategist and the founder of the creative production agency phanta.com, somewhere along the way he discovered the secret formula for creating an extraordinary brand and life.
Today, Mark’s mission is to help the truly ambitious and creative realize that happiness only comes from pursuing their passions at all costs. And it’s those last three words that separate the successful from the wannabes, a place Mark spent many years of his life.
When Mark’s not working, he’s usually exercising or training for a self-imposed challenge, cooking for his wife and four kids, renovating his house and property, or out on a dirtbike.
* Lost 70 lbs in my late 30s
* Shot Evan Carmichael’s very first YouTube video
* Completed the #ChunkToHunk 90-day health challenge
* Worked with NBA players, had a 737 for the day, and had a commercial campaign blow up in the national press
* Been berated by a billionaire
* Helped launch a television show about touring car racing
* Sat in the front row (with Evan Carmichael) for Tony Robbins’ UPW
* Never went to college or university (but went to film school)
* Started my first business at 23 with no money and no clue
* Married my high school sweetheart, 22 years and four kids later, we still standing
Mark’s areas of expertise:
Marketing StrategyPublic RelationsPublic Speaking
Mark has spoken at:
Contact Mark Drager
If you want to get in touch with Mark Drager about him speaking at your event or you and him collaborating in some other way, fill out the form below.
Someone from our team will get in touch to talk about your needs, offer suggestions on who else you should meet, and introduce you to Mark so the two of you (and anyone else we introduce you to) can do big things together!